- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities -
- 40 years of work experience,
- 30 years as an entrepreneur, consultant for SMEs to MNCs in France and China,
- Years as seed capital VC, and startup funding,
- 10 years as a manufacturer in China,
- 7 years in sino-french government bilateral relations France-China,
- 8 years in sourcing, trading, marketing products, and consulting services in China,
- 8 years as China consultant advising small, medium, and large corporations boards,
- 10 years in technology and traditional startups creation, funding and marketing: France-China,
- Years in coaching executives in personal change management, and cross-cultural communications,
- 10 years as a writer and self-publisher: 11 books, business reports, essays, market survey, articles
- Years in websites projects design,
- Years in production transfer,
- Since 2012 involved in the web and mobile startup industry,
- 18,000+ LinkedIn followers.
2004Lyon III University
Master in Cultural Identity & Language
The program was part of China Studies at the university. My thesis was focused on the last 150 years of China relations with foreign powers.
1996IFG - Institut de Contrôle de Gestion
Business Administration Master-like
It was an interesting experience to learn among business people to get a better understanding at MBA-treated topics for career advancement.
1990IMT Lille Douai
Master of Engineering
I focused on Quality Management and Metrology.
DPCT Electronics Technician
Essentially a higher level as an Electronics technologist. More oriented towards Engineering department than repair.
Essentially the first level for technologists. Well trained for maintenance, repair activities mainly.
Since 2015LinkedIn, Lynda, Udemy, EdX, Aquent,...
40+ courses on User Experience Design, Customer Development, Web technologies.
Since 2013Codeschool, Codecademy, TeamTreeHouse (100+ badges)…
Since 2015Boston U, Linux foundation, IBM blockchain, etc
Blockchain training and certifications
Blockchain e-learning platforms.
1999Collaborative Leadership Institute, Ottawa, Canada
Collaborative Coaching Program
Collaborative Leadership Institute, Ottawa, Canada: Collaborative Leadership and Transformational Coaching train the trainer seminars.
1996ISEOR Lab - Lyon II University
Consultant intensive program
Socio-Economic Management Method, Techniques and Tools for Consultant.
Project Management Certification Program
Project Planification, Cost-Control, and Cost Evaluation Qualifications.
Since 2011Maison Monte Cristo
12 wine blends and brands self-created in France for exclusive China market.
2001-2009Lyon city (France) Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Official exclusive partner for China.
Since 2003AB Editions
Adrien Beaulieu Editions self-publishing endeavor.
Since 2001Dalian Xiansheng Co. Ltd
Co-founder and GM
Consulting, International Trade, Manufacturing.
Research & Development / Innovation - Lyon (France)